The Customers’ Ombudsman of Wapic Insurance Plc mediates fair settlement between the Company and its customers. The Ombuds’ process is an Alternate Dispute Resolution yet informal medium wherein an aggrieved customer of the company may lodge complaints and grievances over the telephone, email, letters, physical visit to the Ombuds’ Office and within the shortest time possible, the Customers’ Ombudsman will collate data/information from both parties and informally engage parties towards with an amicable resolution of the complaint.
The Ombuds process strives for a win - win resolution to ensure that the smooth customer/Insurance company relationship is not disrupted by any complaint. This is an innovative Wapic Insurance Plc complaint resolution process, the first of its kind by any Insurance Company further assuring our customers that we care and any complaints they may have regarding our services will be amicably resolved to the satisfaction of our customers.
If you are not happy with any aspect of our services, this is our promise to you once you contact the Customers’ Ombudsman:
- We shall respond to your complaint within 24 hrs of receipt with a holding response.
- We will investigate your complaint.
- We will keep you informed of progress.
- We shall be fair and independent in the resolution of your complaint and ensure an amicable resolution.
- We will use feedback from you to improve our service in a responsible manner.
Customers’ Ombudsman Office